Friday, April 4, 2008

AcneFree

Well i'm not trying to advertise or anything. But i just wanted to blog about this. So i'm beginning to try to control my acne a bit, cause it's bothering me, and so i started using AcneFree to get rid of my pimples and crap. Today, i accidentally messed around with my pimple on my face and it popped a bit but not fully, so then i go take a shower and afterwards apply the AcneFree stuff onto it. After i put on Step 1 of it, i go and wash it off, after i wash it off, i looked at my face and the spot where my pimple was looked weird. So did what you would normally do when popping a pimple with your fingers, and BAM! This thick stuff comes out, like what usually comes out of your pimple once you pop it, except this was in solid-like form. And then i squeeze more of the stuff out and the rest comes out liquidy! So i don't know, before that happened i thought that maybe the acne stuff was actually getting me more pimples but after that i felt like it was actually working! :] I'm only 15 and i feel a little too young to be using acne-resisting products but hey! it looks like it works! ^^

No comments: