Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...maybe it's just not meant to be.

High school is ending. One part of me is saying "yessss!!!", but the other part of me is sad. Maybe it's because I'm going to leave the majority of my friends, or maybe it's because of him. Math class was fun with him, always bugging him, playing little stupid games with him. I don't regret our time together, I just wished that it lasted a little bit more. Come summer we shall depart, then school will start and he'll meet new girls, new crushes, new life. It makes me sad, although I can't tell him my true feelings I wish that I had made some impact on his life for him to remember me a little bit longer, even though that is most likely not true. I wish I could tell him I have feelings for him but society is so hard right now that I'm a little scared, a little scared in being rejected, a little scared in what our relationship will turn out to be. I know he doesn't like me in that way, i guess maybe it's just not meant to be.

No comments: