Monday, November 29, 2010

Irvine

I don't remember ever blogging about how I am currently attending UC Irvine, which is funny because the last college admission post that I posted was that I got into my back up school UC Irvine, haha, funny how the world ends up working huh? I absolutely refused to come to UC Irvine at the beginning of senior year and look at where I am right now? UC IRVINE! haha, awesome right? So I am pretty much in love with this school right now, everyone here is really awesome. :) In a way I do miss Sacramento even though there was so much shit at the end of senior year that just made me hate the city, but as I drift away from it I'm starting to miss it. It's weird. My life is weird. So I met the two guys a few weeks ago, that was interesting, haha. Kinda cool too...

I miss my parents. I miss my sisters. I especially miss my friends. I dreamed of coming down to southern California and living here for the rest of my life but the more I'm here, the more I think Sacramento is a better way of living. Although there is no fucking thing to do in northern California, it's more simplistic, but I don't know. I don't know what I want and I don't know where I'm going to end up, I guess I should just try to make as many friends as I can and live my life to the fullest because I will never know where I am going to end up. I never imagined myself in UC Irvine, heck two years ago I didn't even see myself living down here, but look at me now. I've grown up in so many ways that I can't even imagine, it's so weird. Now there was something I wanted to blog about at first but it seemed to just have slipped my mind, haha. Oh well. Another day Carthage.

No comments: