Sunday, May 10, 2009

Life

Looking back on life is one of most saddest pasttimes I have ever done in my whole entire life. I see my life right now and sometimes I think 'am i happy or am i sad?' and it's just weird, because for 90% of the year I am satisfied with how my life has turned out but at the same time I think 'am i truly satisfied or this is a cover for how i really feel?' I don't know, but i'm so glad that highschool is almost ending because I am just sick and tired of high school life. Being a freshman still feels like just yesterday, back when I heavily played Maplestory, sadly, the game Maplestory is still one of the most hugest impacts of my life because I met so many interesting people through that game and it partially made me into who I am today, even though there are other people irl that made a larger impact. I don't know, I feel like everything that has happened in my life has been a positive impact, well except for one. But I don't want to get into that one issue. The restaurant is probably one of the most hugest impacts of my life, it really changed the way I view my family and my life in general, it's weird, one of the most places I hate made a lot of impact. I keep on seeing college as a way out of my current situation but sometimes I ask myself if I truly want to get out or not. I don't know. My life is screwy.

No comments: